Friday, June 14, 2013

Rustic Wedding Sign Package - Here Comes the Bride sign, Guest book alternative sign, Mr & Mrs chair sign, customized sign by AndTheSignSays

Country Rustic weddings are soooo popular today and so beautiful & chic!

Why not have a whole package of wood burned/engraved signs to match your theme! Then display in your home after your big day!

This package includes:

? Large 24 x 36 guest book alternative sign! (see examples at this link)
Your wording or as shown w/love birds & bride & groom initials & wedding date in the heart plus your short saying or any other sayings from my shop at the bottom of sign.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/72662332/rustic-wedding-guest-book-sign-woodland?ga_search_query=wood%2Bburned%2Bwedding&ga_search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_6019300
OR
Heart shaped wood burned sign
https://www.etsy.com/listing/92836588/wooden-wedding-sign-country-chic-wedding?ga_search_query=wood%2Bburned&ga_search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_6019300

?4x12 wood burned guest book reminder sign!

?Wood burnt 'Here Comes the Bride ' heart shaped sign (without the flowers), Shhh...Here Comes the Bride wood burned sign or And they lived happily ever after wood burned heart. (see examples below)
https://www.etsy.com/listing/98392018/rustic-wedding-sign-country-chic-and?ga_search_query=wood%2Bburned&ga_search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_6019300
https://www.etsy.com/listing/100555497/rustic-wedding-here-comes-the-bride-sign?ga_search_query=wood%2Bburned&ga_search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_6019300

?Set of 2 wood burned Mr & Mrs signs for your chairs, photo props, etc.(or I'm his and I'm hers)

?6x18 customized sign w/your choice of short wording (eg., And they lived happily ever after, your names, This is how our love story begins, This day I marry my Best Friend saying ..., etc)
Example:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/100211946/and-they-lived-happily-ever-after-sign?ga_search_query=wood%2Bburned&ga_search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_6019300

If you need to add something else you don't see, just convo me!

Here are my listings for various wood burned signs I have done for examples.

PLEASE NOTE: UPS SHIPPING IS NOT FREE but will be calculated based on your exactly location so as to not overcharge you. Convo me if you'd like a shipping quote beforehand. Generally will run anywhere from $50 - $100 depending on your location.

IN YOUR CHECKOUT PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:

1. Your choice of each sign and all wording.
2. Fancy script or simple rustic font

Note: Also always let me know your wedding date. Packages will usually take around 6 business weeks plus transit time (UPS shipping).

COPYRIGHT:
?2012 AndTheSignSays. All rights reserved
Fellow Etsians & artists, I ask you to refrain from copying my designs. I thank you kindly! ;)

?.,??,:?:*?*:?:,??,:?:*?*?.,??,:?:*?*:?:,??,:??.,??,:?:*?*:?:,??,:?:*?*?.,??,:?:*?*:?:,??,:?

Please be aware that I use pine wood which may have knots, small dinks, varied roughness and imperfections as to be expected of wood. I do sand each piece with an electric sander, but I do not attempt to completely cover these. I think they add warmth, charm & character to the sign. Each sign will vary depending on those characteristics, grain of the wood and distressing. For painted, shabby distressed signs, each will vary according to the distressing as well.

?.,??,:?:*?*:?:,??,:?:*?*?.,??,:?:*?*:?:,??,:??.,??,:?:*?*:?:,??,:?:*?*?.,??,:?:*?*:?:,??,:?

IN GENERAL PLEASE NOTE:

1...Please allow anywhere from 4 - 6 BUSINESS WEEKS (which can also fluctuage depending on my backlog) for your signs to ship. Please convo me beforehand if needed before that period of time or if you need a rush.

2...Please always let me know you date needed by and/or wedding date in the message to seller section of the check out.

3...If you need to contact me, please do so through the Etsy convo system since I check that much more often than email.

Source: http://www.etsy.com/listing/80150208/rustic-wedding-sign-package-here-comes

hugh jackman Aly Raisman Oscar Results Jennifer Lawrence Fall Ang Lee les miserables jennifer lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment